? ? ? ?中国bet356看球_bet356手机体育在线_bet356怎么提现成立于1984年，是国家文化部主管的全国性、非营利性、具有独立法人资格的社会团体。基金会由国家民政部批准注册登记，属于公募基金会。基金会的宗旨是：弘扬发展中华优秀文化，推动中外人文交流，促进民间国际文化、经济交流与合作，增进与世界各国各界的相互了解和友谊，促进人类文明交流交融、互学互鉴，维护世界和平。基金会的最高权力机构是理事会全体会议。基金会首任理事长为第八届全国人大常务委员会副委员长程思远。基金会现任理事长兼法定代表人为王学珺。
Introduction to China International Cultural Exchange Foundation(CICEF)
The China International Cultural Exchange Foundation was established in 1984. It is a national, non-profit, and independent legal entity in charge of the Ministry of Culture. The Foundation is registered and approved by the Ministry of Civil Affairs and is a public fundraising foundation. The purpose of the Foundation is to promote the development of Chinese excellent culture, promote cultural exchanges between China and foreign countries, promote non-governmental international culture, economic exchanges and cooperation, enhance mutual understanding and friendship with all walks of life, promote human civilization exchanges, learn from each other, and maintain World Peace. The highest authority of the Foundation is the plenary session of the Council. The first chairman of the Foundation is Cheng Siyuan, vice chairman of the Standing Committee of the Eighth ?National People's Congress. The current chairman and legal representative of the Foundation is Wang Xuejun.
The scope of the Foundation's business:
(1) Raising funds and accepting donations to domestic groups and individuals;
(2) Managing and using cultural exchange funds provided by relevant groups and individuals at home and abroad to carry out the preservation and appreciation of the fund;
(3) To undertake sponsorship matters provided by relevant groups and individuals at home and abroad to other units or specific activities in China;
(4) Promoting exchange activities in the fields of culture, arts, education, science and technology, academic research, medical and health, economics and trade, etc., through various forms, and providing necessary funding;
(5) Rewarding groups and individuals who have made significant contributions to cultural exchanges and cooperation.
In recent years, the Foundation has focused on education, poverty alleviation, Chinese traditional culture and international exhibitions and performances. The annual average donation of funds exceeds 30 million yuan, which has a good social impact.